Save time and find out where to return your books

Catherine Hardison, Staff Writer

Book returns will be very different this year for students who have attended the Fall semester or will attend the Winter/Spring semester.

The HawkEye has compiled all of the information you need here, in one place. Read on to find out when and where you can return your rental textbooks. Returning Rental Books to the HACC Bookstore Reminder: The Fall semester rental drop-off due date is Jan. 8, 2021

Gettysburg Campus

When: Gettysburg’s Fall Semester book return drop-off box is open 24/7. Gettysburg will also have extra boxes for Fall Semester drop-offs on Dec. 14, 2020, from 9 a.m. to noon, and Jan. 8, 2021, from noon to 3 p.m.

Where: Drop off your Fall Semester books anytime between now and Jan. 8 at the nursing entrance in the main parking lot at the metal box that is labeled “HACC LIBRARY BOOK RETURNS.” For more information, visit email [email protected] or Gettysburg Campus Bookstore’s website by clicking here.

Gettysburg Campus Book Return

Harrisburg Campus

When: Harrisburg Campus book drop off is available on Dec. 14, 2020, from 9 a.m. to noon and Jan. 8, 2021, from noon to 3 p.m.

Where: Drop off your books in front of the Whitaker Building near HACC’s main entrance. This box is white and is labeled “BOOKSTORE RENTAL RETURNS.” For more information, email [email protected] or visit Harrisburg Campus Bookstore’s website by clicking here.

HACC Harrisburg Campus Book Return

Lancaster Campus

When: Lancaster Campus book drop off is available on Dec. 14, 2020, from 9 a.m. to noon and Jan. 8, 2021, from noon to 3 p.m.

Where: This drop off location is behind the East Building. You will find large boxes to drop your textbooks off in. For more information, email [email protected] or visit Lancaster Campus Bookstore’s website by clicking here.

Lancaster Campus Book Return
ELA Group

Lebanon Campus

When: Lebanon Campus drop off is available on Dec. 14, 2020, from 9 a.m. to noon and Jan. 8, 2021, from noon to 3 p.m.

Where: For more information, email [email protected] or visit Lebanon Campus Bookstore’s website by clicking here.

Lebanon Campus Book Return

York Campus

When: York Campus book drop off is available from Dec. 14 to Dec. 22 and Jan. 4 to Jan. 8. This box is open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. An extra drop off box is available on Dec. 14, 2020, from 9 a.m. to noon and Jan. 8, 2021, from noon to 3 p.m.

Where: The box for Dec. 14 to Dec. 22 and Jan. 4 to Jan. 8 is in the parking lot in front of the Gov. George M. Leader Building. The box for solely Dec. 14 and Jan. 8 is in the Gov. George M. Leader Building’s rear parking lot. For more information, email [email protected] or visit York Campus Bookstore’s website by clicking here.

HACC York Book Return