Spring Financial Aid Dates

Financial aid refunds for the Spring 2021 semester will be coming to students soon.

If you’re wondering when your refund will be issued, here’s a quick guide:

Feb. 22, 2021: Initial spring disbursements will begin.
On this day, you may see refund transactions appear on your student account if you are a returning student/borrower.

March 2, 2021: Initial spring refund disbursements received.
On this day, if you are a returning student/borrower, you can expect to see a refund transaction on your student account.
If you are only receiving aid for one semester, you should receive 50% of your total refund by this date.

March 22, 2021: Second spring disbursements will begin.
If this is your first time borrowing or receiving aid, you may see refund transactions appear on your student account.

March 30, 2021: Second spring refund disbursements received.
If this is your first time borrowing, a refund transaction will show on your student account by this date.

If you are only receiving aid for one semester, you should receive the other 50% of your total refund by this date.

Here are some important things to note:

A refund transaction appearing on your student account does not necessarily mean that the refund process is complete. It can take up to 10 days for HACC to distribute the funds to your BankMobile account.

If you do not see any sign of your refund being processed after the disbursement receival date (either March 2 or March 30), please contact the Welcome Center for your campus. If you’re unsure how to do so, the contact information for each campus is listed here.

How to check the amount of your refund:

1. Log in to your MyHACC account here.
  2. Click the Financial Aid tab in either location marked on the image.
  3. Click Student Invoice and Schedule.
  4. Pick the right term. For the upcoming refund pick Spring 2021 and click on submit.
  5. Your estimated refund will be at the bottom right side of your invoice, where indicated on the image.

HACC Financial Aid